Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cornerstone Tea

I hosted my first tea table this past weekend. My boys go to an incredible little community school whose sole purpose is to train our children up in the knowledge of our wonderful Savior. This is our largest fundraiser each year. While I attended the tea during the years of teaching there, I never knew how much work it was to put this all together. What a privilege it was to be a part of this. Hopefully next year I can do even more. Between donations, basket assembly, set-up and tear-down...an amazing feat in just over a month of preparations! Unfortunately, this is my only picture of my table. I am definitely a novice when it comes to decorating, but managed to make a pretty table for my guests. Next year, I'll know what to do a little more and then of course take a picture of the table when it is completely done!

2 comments:

kim said...

pretty table! i had forgotten all about the tea party.

The Cordaro Family said...

Looks great!