Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hysterical

So the below photos were taken from my phone, while laughing...so the quality is pretty bad. However....this was hysterical and brilliant all at the same time.
I wish I had the creative gene, but I don't. Whoever came up with this idea is a genius!

My mom and I ran some errands in the mall today. I need to preface...I dislike the mall and avoid it at all costs. In fact, chances are I won't go near it for many many months. Anyway, that's not the point.

We kept seeing kids wandering around the mall with dog balloons on a leash. It was so funny to see them. Then we headed downstairs and came upon this:
GOLD MINE! How do you not get one? Not only are they just cute, but the animals are all lined up in little pens complete with snack bowls (just in case they get hungry). And if it doesn't get any better, Gramma was with us!!!

So once again, not great pictures, but the kids each picked out their own animal to take care of. And I will get a chance to play with them after they all go to bed! Hee Hee!

No comments: