Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why my blogging has been absent...

I should be creative and create some sort of video montage of the past year, but I am not that creative. LOL! But you can picture it, right?
1 husband
3 kids
1 bunny
2 guinea pigs
1 bird
2 frogs
1 full-time job
homeschooling 2 days a week
working at my boys school 2-3 days a month
and spending the last 7 weeks searching the area for a new place to live!

Oh, did I forget to mention that?
We are moving. February 18th to be exact!
Where you ask?

...


...


...

Have NO clue!

Okay, I have a tiny idea.
I think I am moving back home and bringing my family with me.
(tears of laughter now streaming down my face!)
I can only imagine the conversation my parents are currently having with their friends. WE JUST CAN'T GET RID OF OUR KIDS....AND NOW THEY BRING EXTRAS!

So we entered this fall still wondering if we were going to continue to rent the house we've been in. I had been praying for another year, but I really just wanted my hubby to call the landlord and get a firm answer. Well...to make it really short, obviously we are moving. Now, while we knew we were going to be moving...we were under the assumption of Springtime. Found out last week that it's next month.

In the meantime, we have been searching for a place to buy. We have an offer on the table, but if any of you realize the joys of trying to purchase a short sale house, well, now you understand us. For timing, offer went in just after Thanksgiving and we are still waiting to see if it's approved.

So we will wait and see what happens. Surprisingly, I am not too worried about it. If this house isn't the one, then God is going to provide another opportunity for us.

So that's us in a nutshell. Exciting times over here!
I am very excited to see what God has in store for us in 2012!!!!! Should be fun!!!

I do have this amazing amazing amazing amazing AMAZING memory of the start to this year that will surely carry our family for many many months!!!!


OREGON WON THE ROSE BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

After reading this, I have the sudden urge to go take a nap! Wow... you ARE busy over there!

Sue Schlabach said...

So...you do what in your "spare" time?

The Jolly Roger said...

You do waste an enormous amount of time sleeping, and even more time complaining about not having time.

Once you move "back" your Mom and I will make a schedule for you and stick it on the refrigerator - then you'll have true time management!

t.t.f.n.

Dad